Terms & Conditions
We Pet Find Online will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting (either directly or indirectly) from any arrangement entered into between you and any contractor, company or person (this would be the entity or person walking, minding or talking care of the animals or any other service). The arrangement you make is solely between you and the contractor, company, person or persons and you agree to release us from any damage or other misadventure that may arise as a result of any arrangement you enter into with anybody you contact through this page. We accept no responsibility for other parties, their actions or lack of action.
Process on Pet Find Online between Users
We are not involved in the actual transaction between Pet Find Online users. We are a passive conduit for the distribution and publication of information about items advertised regarding “pets”.
We have no control over and, to the extent permitted by law, make no warranties in relation to, the suitability, quality, or safety of any items advertised on the Pet Find Online site, the accuracy or truth of any advertisements on the Feed My Pet site or the ability of sellers, buyers and or service providers to actually comply or carry out any arrangements made between any users.
Misuse of the Pet Find Online Website
- Keywords in the description that do not appropriately describe the item.
- Placing an item in an inaccurate location.
- You must not use offensive language.
- You must not use profanities.
- You must not list ads in inappropriate categories.
- Ads must not misrepresent items.
- The ad must be described accurately.
- The ad must be described honestly.
- You must not manipulate, or interfere with, any item or the price of any item advertised on the Feed My Pet site.
Pet Find Online communication to you
- Any communications or notices we send you in relation to your transactions or use of the Pet Find Online website are not intended to endorse or guarantee your transactions. We do not endorse or approve any information provided to you by other users of the Pet Find Online website and it is your responsibility to exercise caution and practice safe trading when transacting on the Pet Find Online website.
- You may receive service related e-mails from us and messages by telephone, facsimile or post. Service of official notices on you will be deemed delivered, following confirmation of the e-mail being sent by or on behalf of Pet Find Online, without same being otherwise returned undelivered.
Advertising multiple items in one ad
As a general guideline, you should only advertise one item per ad. The advantage of placing single ads will enable users to find your item easier when you:
- List each item you are selling under the correct category.
- Write an ad title that is descriptive and use keywords that are specific to each individual item.
Our right to alter or withdraw your listing
We may withdraw or alter any listing you post on the Pet Find Online website if:
- We are instructed to do so by any authorised third party.
- Pet Find Online may withdraw your ad if we consider it to be inappropriately advertising at anytime.
- We will try to tell you if we withdraw or alter any listing you post on the Pet Find Online website.
- You waive any ‘moral’ rights you may have under Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 in relation to our use of your ads and their content.
- You grant us a royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and sub-license your ad and it’s content.
- You ensure pets or animals being advertised are appropriately micro-chipped, vaccinated, de-sexed and or wormed according to your local laws and regulations of the seller’s region, city, state, or country.
- You ensure that the age of the animal is the minimum age requirement according to your local region, city, state, or country laws.
Minimum age and legal rights to post ads:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place an ad with us or the legal minimum age requirement according to your local region, city, state or country, buy or sell or provide a service via the Pet Find Online site, or submit any questions, responses or comments.
- If you are selling or providing a service you must be legally able to sell the item or provide the service you are advertising.
- It is solely the obligation of the advertiser to ensure that their ads are within the local region, city, state or country legal laws.
You warrant to us that you will not use the Pet Find Online site for any purpose (including if you are a seller, buyer placing an ad or service) that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited which include such references to weapons, drugs, alcohol, credit cards, fireworks, food (excluding pet food) and tobacco.
Data mine or conduct automated searches on the Pet Find Online website or the content on the Pet Find Online website, whether through the use of additional software including;
- Incorporate any of the content on the Pet Find Online site with any other material, including advertising or promotional material.
- Create Pet Find Online links from the Pet Find Online website to any other website, frame or mirror the Pet Find Online site without our prior written consent.
Use the Pet Find Online website or any facilities available on the Pet Find Online website for any activities, including placing an ad or transmit to or via the Pet Find Online website any information or material, which:
- Is inflammatory, pornographic, inappropriate, offensive, indecent, menacing, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, threatening, harasses any person or otherwise inhibits others from using or enjoying the Pet Find Online website.
- Is false or misleading.
- Breaches any laws or regulations.
- Infringes any third party rights (including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy) or misuses another person’s confidential information.
- Is an unsolicited commercial electronic message.
- Breaches the terms and conditions.
- You must not make unauthorised modifications to the content on the Pet Find Online website.
- You must not impersonate another person when using the Pet Find Online website (for example, by pretending to be someone else)
- Identifies a person or their identity (including any copy, photos or other pictorial representations) without that person’s previous consent.
- You must not knowingly transmit any virus, worm, trojan horse or other disabling features to or via the Pet Find Online website; or attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
- We accept ads in good faith on the basis of warranties provided by each advertiser.
- We do not warrant or represent that the products or services advertised in ads on the Pet Find Online website will be suitable for any particular purpose, or that an advertiser has any particular qualifications or is legally entitled to carry out what is advertised.
- You must investigate for yourself the suitability, quality and condition of any item (inclusive of animals), products or services advertised on the Pet Find Online website.
- It is your responsibility to verify any information on the Pet Find Online website including information provided to you by other users of the Pet Find Online site before relying on it.
- We will not be responsible for the details you provide to any third party.
- We take all reasonable care in compiling the online advertising on the Pet Find Online website. However, the Pet Find Online website is provided ‘as is’ and we do not warrant or represent that it is complete, current or free from errors or omissions.
Pet Find Online liability to you
- The Pet Find Online terms and conditions are in this document and are unable to be excluded. No other terms apply.
- We accept our liability to you or negligence, but:
- We do not accept liability to you for any losses that result from your use of Pet Find Online services.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from in any dispute between you and one or more other users of the Pet Find Online website, including in relation to transactions entered into with other users of the Pet Find Online website.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to the extent that it is caused by you.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to the extent that it results from your failure to take reasonable steps to avoid or minimise your loss or damage.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by us failing to comply with our obligations to you where that loss is caused by events outside our reasonable control (such as products, services, equipment, software, Internet access issues, difficulties or delay or failure).
- By accepting these terms and conditions you release and indemnity Pet Find Online from all claims, costs, penalties, demands, damages and liabilities whatsoever arising out of or in connection with a dispute between you and any other user of the Pet Find Online website.
Your liability to Pet Find Online
Termination, suspension and limitation of your access
- We have notified you in writing of your breach and you have failed to remedy it.
- The breach is something which cannot be remedied (in which case we can bar, suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Pet Find Online website immediately by notifying you).
- We believe on reasonable grounds that providing access to the Pet Find Online website to you is illegal or may become illegal.
- Non-payment of outstanding fees.
- We have received a serious complaint or multiple complaints regarding your activity and/or membership.
- We reasonably believe that there is a real risk of loss or damage to us or others if we do not suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Pet Find Online website (including credit risk resulting from you not paying any fees owed to us on time).
- There is an emergency.
- The law requires us to do so.
Once Pet Find Online receives your email we will review, and notify you where possible, the request status and inform you if your request has been approved. If approved, we will initiate a refund (to your credit card or original method of payment or apply a credit to your account). You will receive the credit within four weeks, depending on payment type and merchant policies.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much detail as possible within 72 hours from purchase to make a claim. A refund does not consist of change of mind or incorrect information on an ad. To update your ad please login to update the details.
Ads that have fulfilled their needs before the ad end date does not constitute a refund.
Kings Langley NSW 2147 Australia.